Battery for electric motorcycle
Tianhan Lithium battery makes your travel more economy, environment friendly and convenient
Advantages of Li-ion battery over lead-acid battery
● Shorter charging time：A lead-acid battery requires 8-9 hours of charging time, but a Li-ion battery is 90% charged in two hours and takes
only three hours to be fully charged.
● No need to replace the battery:The capacity of lead-acid batteries is about 50% of the initial capacity after 1.5 years of use (about 400 cycle
s), but that of Li-ion batteries is about 75% of the initial capacity after 3 years of use (about 800 cycles). As the minimum required life for an E-
scooter is three years, existing lead-acid batteries require a battery change while Li-ion batteries do not.
● More eco-friendly：Lead-acid batteries carry the risk of lead contamination during the manufacturing process and even after their disposal.
In contrast, Li-ion batteries do not contain environmentally harmful material and are environment friendly.
Advantages of Li-ion battery-operated scooters over engine-type scooters
● Save maintenance cost:An engine-type scooter requires regular maintenance costs from fueling and engine oil changes, but an E-scooter ha
s almost no additional costs after the purchase of the product.
● Improve convenience of maintenance：An engine-type scooter requires regular maintenance and additional check-ups such as fueling, engi
ne oil changes, and frequent oil filter changes, but an E-scooter does not require extra maintenance.
● Ride eco-friendly:An engine-type scooter emits toxic gases such as CO, HC and NOx. However, an E-scooter powered by electricity from a Li
-ion battery is not harmful to the human body and the environment as it does not produce any emission.